No competitions – Listen On Air 105.8 FM and audio streaming www.energyfmsa .co.za for our weekly competitions
Energy FM General Competition Rules
- All Energy FM competitions are conducted in accordance with the provisions of Section 54 (1)
of the Lotteries Amendment Act (46 of 2001).
- Energy FM competitions are open to all South Africans, unless otherwise stated. Competitions
are not open to employees, agencies, prize sponsors or contractors of Energy FM, or any person
directly or indirectly involved in the station or running of the competition, or their immediate
- No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Energy
FM within three (3) months of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in
whole by Energy FM.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes other than cash are not transferable, cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash and are not
- Winners use and accept prizes at their own risk. Energy FM and the prize sponsors (and/or their
respective agencies) cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss of property
experienced as a result of winning, accepting and/or utilising prizes won.
- Prizes not collected/claimed within 6 months of being won will be disposed of at Energy FM
- By entering Energy FM competitions, entrants agree to adhere to competition rules and
regulations, details of which entrants declare themselves conversant with.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate
disqualification of the transgressor.
- Energy FM may disqualify a transgressor for entry into any other Energy FM competitions, for
a period deemed appropriate by Energy FM Management.
- Energy FM and the prize sponsors reserve the right to cancel the competition at any time, if
deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control and shall
not be liable in anyway whatsoever to entrants in such event for any cause or action whatsoever.
- Winners may be required to have their details disclosed and appear on radio, television, the
Internet or in printed publications.
- Energy FM reserves the right to alter rules or prizes at their own discretion. Such altered rules
and prizes shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be
determined by Energy FM. No entrant shall have any recourse against Energy FM as a result of
the alterations of the rules or prizes.
- Energy FM will make every reasonable effort to deliver the prize described in the promotions
publicity, but cannot accept responsibility if the prize differs in whole or part from that
advertised. Similarly, prize values quoted may differ from the actual value of the prize.
- The announcement of a winner on air or on www.energyfmsa.co.za does not constitute a ruling
by station management that the winner has complied with the rules above. Energy FM may
disqualify the entrant after the announcement should any rule transgressions be discovered.
- Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery of prizes.